Front-end developer / bPolNet Sp. z o.o
Warsaw, Poland / Full time
Internet makespossible to grow your business fast, and with no limits. To achieve that, youneed expertise and the right decisions. We offer you our expertise in Web, fromspecific needs to global solutions. If you want your web presence to be ashowroom, or if you want it to be a world wide store, we will help you toachieve this. If you need special skills, we may help you directly or find theright man for you. We want our services to be affordable for every business,our clients have different sizes, our offer consists to create a tailoredservice for your needs. All you need is a strong idea of a general target, wewill transform this in a web vision. We have web agencies as clients, or directclients, we can even manage final clients for web agencies.
We are looking for front-end engineers to create great disruptive web products for our main customer, the world leading brewer.
If you are a CSS Ninja, Front-End hacker or even a fresh graduate, you will be able to access new horizons with us.
Tasks for you :
- Development of new projects
- Support and maintenance for the existing projects.
We offer :
- A good salary
- Development opportunities
- Flexible working hours - for us, it's the result
- Comfortable workplace in our new office
- Nice atmosphere and friendly employees
- Full fridge - juices and drinks
- Supply of fruits and espresso :-)
Desired Skills and Experience :
- Strong Expertise in HTML5, CSS3, and related web technologies;
- Comfortable with pre/post-processing (SASS, Grunt, webpack);
- Familiar with Symfony 2/3 based projects (TWIG) is a big plus;
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities;
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility, standards, client-side performance and accessibility best practices;
- Acquainted with Git;
- Implacable willingness to build massive, solid and reliable tools that scale;
- Assertive contribution to the decision making process and team roadmap;
- True team spirit that embraces the power that scrum assigns to developers;
- Firm belief that “Done is better than perfect” and that “The member is the boss” are compelling values;
- Enjoy working as a team-player and learning from others;
- Fluent in English.
How to apply?
We prefer an interview at our Office.